Project Proposal Submission
- The online project submission form is accessible to registered users who are focal points nominated by Regional Economic Communities (RECs) and Member States (MS). If you have an account please login using the form or the LOGIN link at the top right corner of this page.
- If you don’t have an account you may sign-in using the REGISTER link at the top right corner of this page.
- Once registered, you will receive an email with instructions on how to activate your account.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the submission process and who can submit projects?
The submission process is a 2-stage process that constitutes the following:
- Submission of projects by RECs focal point upon consultation with member states,
- In the case of REC not having capacity, submission can be done by group of member states or individual country.
Is the online submission form the formal submission or is hard copy allowed?
Online submission is the only formal submission. There is no other way to submit project to the PIDA-PAP 2 selection process.
Can additional supporting document be uploaded to further support the application?
There is a section for adding supporting document such as feasibility studies, etc. Although this will not add weight to the submission but rather aid the Task force to have an in depth understanding of the project.
Can I see submitted projects to avoid duplication?
Yes, project submitted can be found in the tab titled “Project Proposal” under “All Projects” or “Projects in my region”.